Friday, January 13, 2006

The weather has been unseasonably warm, we are going to hit the low 60's today! I hope to get the dogs out swimming for a bit today and enough just being out in the nice weather as I am afraid it won't last, plus I get this foreboding that we haven't seen the last of the snow either. I am meeting with the Board members of BRASC this weekend (yep, I am now secretary) to discuss our next show March 18-19. I just recived the premium for the Baltimore show in the middle of Febraury, Kyan is in wonderful coat right now, so hopefully we will show well. Kyan and I are also Rally classes next week and Moxie and I are practicing her targeting and her weaves before we take another course. Norman will probably be doing some more geocaching so I hope to be able to do some chores around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home