Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It was a nice long weekend, I had yesterday off because of Columbus day and Moxie and I had class. She did well, and I really think that if she had a christmas list, her first item would be a A-frame, she was hopping on it every chance she got while we were in class. She did a lot of gumping, but she was dosed last Friday morning so I'm not certain if we may need a different remedy or a different dosage. Kyan is still so visually sensitive, I took him out over the weekend in the yard and at first couldn't tell what he was staring at, but then realized that in the distance he was seeing a neighbors television screen, how is that for not missing anything that moves. I still hope that we may get a breakthrough with him, although the remedy he is on right now, doesn't seem to be helping all that much. I will have to wait for Magda to get back to discuss this with her. I have been contacted by the lady that runs the reacitve dog class at "A Click Above" and hopefully there will be a spot for Kyan in the class, at the very least I plan to audit the class so that I can learn how to handle the situation better when we are around other dogs. He and I will continue obedience, he really seems to enjoy it and if we can get past the dog issue, he will definitely be a contender for some obedience titles.
This coming weekend we are back in the show ring for the first time since August, and it is majors in dogs on Saturday, cross your fingers!
That's it for today, my husband said that I need to update this blog more often just so that he knows what is going on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home