Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hurray! Kyan and I went to obedience class last night and took 1st place in a game of musical downs, played by 11 dogs. I am so proud of him! We are signing up for sub-novice obedience next session and I hope to have his CGC before the year's end.
Moxie had a case of the "grippies"(she sits with a toy in her mouth for extended periods of time grippping it) last night, and although I don't know for certain, she had a bath and it is always stressful for her so I am thinking this was the cause of the episode. She also has been playing rougher with Kyan and although he takes it I can help but wonder if this is a ploy for top dog or if this another level of vaccinosis, I have alerted Magda at the very least.
Norman has built some wonderful practice boards for Moxie in her agility class, they are very helpful in fine tuning her targeting and I plan to use them with Kyan too.
Kyan was dosed with Belladonna this morning, he is still having issues being reactive to other dogs and stimuli, so I will be reporting back to Magda after the weekend.
Sheryl is going to go see a prospective stud dog for True this Saturday and I will be thrilled to hear her report. I mean, it is the sire of Macy we are talking about, after all...lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home