Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Moxie and I went to class last evening and I actually got to see the dog that I knew was there all along, she was just hidden by the vaccinosis. She was attentive and would settle quickly and didn't whine and "gump" at me because things were moving too slowly. She still surfed the ground for leftover treats more than I would have liked, but I know we are the right path. She actually seemed for the first time like she was having fun, in fact she was having great fun getting on the A frame and leaning over to give me kisses. I think this is her favorite piece of equipment. For the first time last evening, I felt as if we actually might be able to go to an agility trial and not totally embarrass ourselves.
Claudia the instructor also have us a new treat to try and you would have thought that she had been given the most delicious piece of meat ever, and this was after eating a 3.5 pound rabbit earlier that day. I will be going to a dog show this weekend and you better bet I will looking for these treats when I am there.
Kyan stayed home with Norman and as Norman has hurt his foot, Kyan had plenty of time to laze around and bother Norman, but fortunately he is learning that I do come back and doesn't stress out as much. I plan to start some of the training that Moxie and I have been learning on Kyan, I already know he loves to jump, so he might enjoy agility too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home