Tuesday, September 20, 2005


Moxie and I went to Beginner's Agility last night at A Click Above in Leesburg, VA and we practiced our contacts on the A-frame and dog walk, started weaves and also tried the teeter with the aid of the stay table so it didn't move too much. Moxie enjoys agility thought the tiem when we have to sit and listen to the instructor is tedious for her, she whines and gumps or surfs the floor for missed treats until she can go play on the equipment again. Moxie's biddablity is a bit of a hinderance in agility as she is always looking at me for what to do next instead of driving towards an object, but we will work on this. Moxie also had some issue with drooling going and coming home from class, Norman says it's my driving that resembles Mario Andretti's, but I know that she is also needs to be double dillute dosed with Arsenicum Album this evening. I will email Magda,our homeopath, with the update later in the week. Norman had to watch Kyan last night and took him to swim at their swimming hole, but as soon as he got wet he was out of the water and like a shot heading straight for home to find Moxie and I. He does not like to be seperated from me and unfortunately doesn't listen to Norman worth beans. This is something I hope Magda can also help us address. Moxie will be finishing her duck that she started over the weekend adn Kyan with be have a organic meat medley consisting of beef, salmon, bison, and various other meat that I get from Maryland. I generally give them this about once every two weeks, and generally on a day between eating the whole prey animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home