Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I dosed Moxie last night with a double dilute dose of Arsenicum Album and she then curl back up and went to sleep. I will update Magda on Monday as to her progress.I met up with Billie Hall of Herd About Aussies to drop of the ribbons for BRASC and to obeserve her blue merle boy Moose receiving acupuncture treatment. Billie said she has noticed a marked difference with one treatment in his movement. This is something I am interested in for not only my dogs but myself too.
I also got to hold Ariel,a 14 week old puppy who was a real love, she sat in my lap the whole time Billie had her appointment with Moose. Moxie and Kyan were VERY interested in the smells when I got home!
Kyan has obedience class tonight, and we have been practicing so I hope we perform well.
My good friend and mentor Sheryl Kaminski of Daybreak Aussies has told me that the mother of the puppy that I will be getting from her in 2006 was call Macy Gray when she was born, and if you have read my profile you've seen that she is one of my all time favorite artist! Tenatively, this little girls registered name is going to be "Daybreak TrulyNaturalHigh", but I haven't come up with a good call name yet (nothing like planning a year out ;-) ) but I would love to use something related to Macy Gray, heck I may just call her Macy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home