Saturday, January 13, 2007


Well, all of Kyan puppies have wonderful new homes and I look forward to receiving updates on their progress. The red tri female has gone to a performance home in Georgia and the black tri male has gone to a performance home in California. The red merle male and one of the blue merle females are staying with the breeder and the other blue merle female is staying with me until April when she is safely delivered to the co-breeder at USASA Nationals at Purina Farms in Missouri. I will be updating everyone with the antics of Ms. Sequin before she goes to her permanent home.
Actually she came with me today to a BRASC ( I am secretary) meeting and got to play with a good breeder friend of mine's 7 week old puppies and a 13 week old sheltie. I was very please at how gently she played with the babies and handled the evaluations by the breeders present like a champ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home